Looking for some cheap and good ways to build your skill set? Here are eight resources I’ve used in the past, currently, and can highly recommend:
- Copyblogger: Free content marketing education, and business development upgrades.
- Freemixx: Open source photo editor
- Inc. Magazine: Advice, tools, and services that help your small business grow
- Lumosity: Sophisticated, scientifically designed brain training for anyone. It may seem like fun and games, but it’s actually making your brain better.
- Lynda: Online video tutorials to help you learn software, creative, and business skills.
- Mercy Corps Northwest: Provide affordable business development education, financing, and business services.
- Treehouse: Learn how to build websites and apps, write code, or start a business with video tutorials and exercises.
- W3 Schools: Free coding education.
What cheap skill-building resources have you come across in your professional development? Share them in the comments. It would be great to build this list out more!